She got her start in the Lower East Side rock music scene, before making a name for herself with her first album, The Fame (2008), which was a huge commercial success worldwide with the number one hits Just Dance and Poker Face. His second album, The Fame Monster (2009), was very well received by the critics. An eighteen-month world tour followed, The Monster Ball Tour, which became one of the most successful shows of all time.
Nominal value per ticket (excluding booking fees) From 63.00 to 170.00 euros.
- 12 places maximum per category.
- Side-by-side placement guaranteed.
- Category 1 : Seated numbred placement.
- Category 2 : Seated numbred placement.
- Category 3 : Seated numbred placement.
- Category 4 : Seated numbred placement.
- Category 5 : Seated numbred placement.
- Golden Circle : Standing placement.
- Standing : Standing placement.
Privileged access to high-demand events (after validation of your subscription to email alerts)
Choice on interactive map (select the block that suits you best)
Free eticket (carry your tickets with you anywhere printed or on a mobile phone)
Customer service 6 days a week (we will accompany you until the event)
Order refunded in case of cancellation of the event (excluding management fees)