The band blink-182 have announced their biggest tour yet: a colossal world tour with Mark Hoppus, Tom DeLonge and Travis Barker reuniting for the first time in nearly 10 years. Produced by Live Nation, the tour includes the band's first performances in Latin America as well as stops in North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand from March 2023 to February 2024.
The band will also release their new single "Edging" this Friday, October 14, marking Mark, Tom and Travis' return to the studio for the first time in ten years.
Part One: The Story So Far.
Face value per ticket (excluding reservation fee) From 62.00 to 95.00 euros.
- Side-by-side seating guaranteed.
- Maximum 12 seats per category.
- Gold Square : Seated numbred placement.
- Category 1 : Seated numbred placement.
- Category 2 : Seated numbred placement.
- Category 3 : Seated numbred placement.
- Gold Pit : Standing placement.
- Pit : Standing placement.
Privileged access to high-demand events (after validation of your subscription to email alerts)
Choice on interactive map (select the block that suits you best)
Free eticket (carry your tickets with you anywhere printed or on a mobile phone)
Customer service 6 days a week (we will accompany you until the event)
Order refunded in case of cancellation of the event (excluding management fees)